- bi-carb free
- aluminium free
- prohibits growth of odour causing bacteria while still allowing you to sweat naturally
- nourishing unrefined shea butter keeps your pits smooth and supple
- made using beeswax from Warre hives where the bees are not fed sugar water or subjected to questionable practices
- fresh uni-sex fragrance or fragrance free
- hand made in Adelaide
coconut oil^, magnesium hydroxide, diatomaceous earth, beeswax, shea butter^*, white clay, zinc oxide, zinc ricinoleate, essential oils (lavender, juniper berry, grapefruit, carrot seed, lemon myrtle, patchouli, ginger root, vetiver).
^ certified organic
* fair trade & wild harvested
Keeps pits smelling fresh, even after intense exercise.
Classic scent is a wonderfully herbaceous blend supported by a good helping of French lavender. Pink grapefruit and lemon myrtle uplift upon an earthy backdrop of carrot seed, ginger and patchouli.
Fragrance free contains no essential oils, but allows the deliciously sweet and well-rounded scent of Warre hive beeswax to shine through.
Massage a very small amount (about a quarter of the amount of toothpaste a child would use) into each armpit, then allow to settle for a moment.
Shipping & delivery
For a short time only, get free local delivery/national shipping for orders over $30.
Satisfaction gauranteed or your money returned. See refund policy for full details.
We can argue over which material is most sustainable, but the truth is none of them are. That's why we're making the effort of offer refills! Got an empty tin? We got you covered. Please read about how it works before ordering.